Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO STILL CALLS ME DAILY

Peter, your STILL CALLING ME daily...and have been for the last eight months Pete..EIGHT MONTHS..daily. Peter...i love you. i miss you. i wish you were here with me, and i dont understand why you arent. I dont understand what this is. I cant NOT answer the phone. I wish i could just meet someone else, and i dont mean that just to be mean...i dont want to hurt you at this point...i just wish i knew what the deal was.
Im 1300 miles away peter. i left you eight months ago for good. I havent seen your face in person since then, but the daily calls, are sweet, and admittedly, its been nice to have a familiar friendly voice to talk to...I think weve established that i miss you. i know you miss me too, but Peter, you love me like a FRIEND, and you know i love you...more. its cruel peter.
Its very cruel.
If i forgive you, will you just let me go? Please stop calling me? Cancel this trip to come see me. I think, in many ways, it would be great to see you, but in many ways, its better if you dont. Im not strong enough to do it, YOU have to.

No comments: