Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO DRAGGED ME THROUGH THIS CHARADE

I hate you, Peter, for lying to me, for continuing to lie to me, for dragging me through this charade, and your shit. You may hate drama, but you sure do cause a lot of it. I hate that you can't trust me with the truth, you continue to lie to me, not even considering that I might be smarter than I lead you to believe. Well guess what, I know the truth, or at least I'm on it's trail, regardless, it doesn't look good for either of us. I hate how you talk to me now, I hate that you don't even say my name or anything, you provide the shortest possible responses ever, and all to avoid discussion, as far as I can tell. I will always be here for you, and I will always love you, even though I think you feel like you said it prematurely. I'm just pissed, it's not fair.

~some guy

No comments: