Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS THE STUPIDEST LITTLE WHORE

Peter this is the second time i've emailed you and i am freaaking fed up this time. You are the STUPIDEST LITTLE WHORE I have ever met in my life. you are the dumbest boyfriend stealer, u are the most STUBBORN ASS bitch i have ever met in my life and i really hope that you move away. i only be your friend for just to see if you'll change, but in the end u are the same little hoe i've known all my life. As 3!OH!3 says; "DONT TRUST A HOE." well i guess its freakin true. i can never trust u with anything, especially who i like. because i know that immediatly after i tell u, u start thinking of ways to get him to like you. you go after multiple guys at a time, i hate u. Just BURN IT STUPID HELL!
God DANG i hate u,

No comments: