Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO HAS NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE TO FEEL LIKE THIS

i want you to feel how you've made me feel. i feel so unimportant. like i could stand in front of a crowd of a million people and not one would notice me standing there.
you have no idea how i feel, you dont know what its like to feel like this. you get everything you want. you pick me up and drop me as you please and im so in love with you that i will just run along after you knowing any minute im going to be ditched for someone better, but not even that just anyone.. but i dont care when this happens because i know that for at least one day i will be yours again, and you'll be thinking about me.
i want you to tell me how you feel, you never do. unfortunatly i know you too well, i know when your upest or theres something on your mind. im too scared to ask because i know il be rejected by you, probably make you angry at me. i wouldnt want that because i just want to spend all my time with you and to be as perfect as we once were.
i try to be strong, my friends think im the strong one. im never the one to get hurt, i give the advice. im the one that never has problems with relationships because as soon as anything goes wrong i know what i should be doing, walking away. they have no idea how i feel, just like you.
im not blaming you for everything thats happend, because i've done wrong too. because of me i got our best friend hurt and ruined your relationship with him.
im going to give up now, i dont know why i should carry on and feel so insignificent.
to peter,
i really really do feel sorry for the next poor innocent girl that you bend until they break. their gunna need it if their going to go through what i did.
im not going to let you push me around anymore.
i hate you, peter.

No comments: