Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO LED ME ON AND BUILT ME UP

Dear Peter,

I hate you for lying to me. You kept things from me, led me on, and built me up. I had the best time of my life, and you just let me drop. You're a dirty whore. I hate you. You will never realise what you've done to me, but I hope it happens to you. I hate you. You conceal yourself in this wrap of lies, it's disgusting - you think I don't know, I don't hear, I don't find out. Well I do; and it fucking kills me everything. I can't fucking cope with you anymore. And I am desperately grasping on to the slight possibility that there's life beyond this with you, I know there's not - I know it's doomed to rip me apart. I hate you. You filled me to the height with false hope, made me feel so incredible, and ruined it all for your own self-obsessed agenda. I hate you, you lying, disgusting, untrustworthy, self-obsessed, warped, blind, egotistical, socially inept bitch. You ruined me. I will fucking make myself better. Just to fucking prove you wrong. I fucking hate you.

No comments: