Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A GOSSIPING SKANK

I fucking hate you peter you gossiping skank.
You think its funny! You take betraying you best friend to the next level. I have always been their for you, with your whining and moaning, and 'oh i don't think he likes me' and your 'why hasn't he asked me out yet?'. with your shit problems and when i am going going through a family crisis you don't even ask how i am! MY DAD FUCKING DIED and your response was to tell everyone we know that i have serious family problems and that it was my fault YOU ATTENTION SEEKING BITCH. Telling your best friends deepest secrets and problems and using it for attention?! You must have problems. Can you remember the last time if i am okay? I DIDN"T THINK SO, BECAUSE YOU NEVER HAVE. I fucking hate you peter. I hate you I hate you I hate you.

No comments: