Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TREATED ME LIKE A LAPDOG

I hate you so much. I was dealing with a miserable illness, and you knew I needed you. So you told me you loved me, and treated me like your lapdog.
You said all the right things and made me fall for you. You got worse and worse but I didn't care. You cut me off from my friends, you made me hate how I dressed, you made me take two years out of college to follow you around.
I hate you because I still love you, because you never really loved me. But you still say it, because you know how it will effect me.
I hate that I wrote you a letter about all this and you said you have not ''gotten around'' to reading it yet.
I hate you for being so handsome..
I hate you for taking a month and a half to give me my stuff back.
I hate you for living in the same small city as me.

Livid in Limerick

No comments: