Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS TWO PETERS

Dear Peter(s),

Since there are two of you, one will be named Peter 1 and the other Peter 2. Peter 1 is the only one I actually care about, and Peter 2 is just a retard.

You two are fucking ridiculous - especially the fact that you wrote your little "I hate you Peter" thing while I was RIGHT THERE. You call me conceited and stuck up for actually knowing what to do to actually get shit done. You both know that without me your grades wouldn't be as high as they are given that Peter 1 doesn't like to do work and Peter 2 is just dumb. I get why you're upset and it's understandable and all because I was really controlling and didn't let you do anything, but my god this is really stupid considering you both didn't have to stick around if you didn't want to - but you did because all you wanted was the good grades and when you finally don't need the grades, you decide to throw hissy fits. I have gotten you two so many A's over the year, and Peter 2, I've written two of your thesis. If you honestly thought you could do just as well without me, then you should have gone off and just made your own little work group and done it all yourself, I don't fucking care. Peter 1, you don't like doing work and I knew this so I didn't have you do any work. Peter 2, you just always messed stuff up. But when the time comes and school is almost out so you two don't have to do any real work anymore, you decide to get mad and call ME conceited just because I apparently didn't let you do work or whatever, even though you got A's out of it which is all you really wanted anyways since you're both lazy! You are both so fucking hypocritical where you're good and fine with me doing the labs/projects and shit and getting good grades until you don't need it anymore. Seriously ungrateful, next time I'll just let you do all of your work on your own if you REALLY want to considering you all seem to hate it when I do it!

Peter 2, I don't even fucking care about you AT ALL. Honestly, I was trying to do some good at the beginning of the year by not having you in our group because all you did was slow us down and was obviously just there for the decent grade. But when my grade and everyone else's grade in the group is on the line, I don't want someone there who's just going to fuck it up. At least Peter 1 knew to stay in the group with me. Unfortunately you stuck around and you still got good grades, but if you REALLY wanted to do work all you had to do was stop fucking up, and if not then make your own goddamn group. Yeah sure that's mean or whatever, but we got good grades, and you seemed to stick around long enough to benefit from it too - even though you apparently DON'T LIKE ME. Don't stay in the group if you don't like me being controlling, simple as that, and if you just do it because you want the A then you're an idiot who is never going to achieve anything in life because all you do is piggy back off of other people's work.
And it was so fucking retarded at the beginning of the year when you were mad at Peter 1 and the other person in our group, but not me, just because I helped you with your homework because you were too dumb to do it correctly yourself. That's just pathetic and honestly, I hope you fail, even though I bet you already are. All you care about is what benefits you personally, and then you go and bitch about the people who help you later because you realize that you didn't do shit and that it's apparently their fault because YOU didn't do anything useful. You are pathetic and mentally retarded.

Peter 1, I actually want to be your friend. Sorry I didn't let you do shit or whatever it is you're mad about, but you don't like doing work, which is a fact, so I don't get why you're so mad about me doing everything. I was pissed off ever since you never even tried at all with the whole Haiti Bands whatever thing and showed up really late, but whatever, I got over it, and I admit that my joking about you never doing anything went too far. But seriously you don't like doing work and it's fucking dumb to be mad about me doing all of the work when you didn't want to do any in the first place. It's like you're upset because you don't like hearing the truth!

Just do everything yourself next time if you both don't like me being all controlling and shit, it's not like our groups were assigned. I help you get A's and then you get all pissy at me for it! You were fine with it all when you needed me, but when you don't need the help anymore you suddenly get upset about it. Next time I won't even bother helping you two get A's at all if you're just going to get all bitchy.

No comments: