Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO MADE ME CRY DIFFERENT TEARS EVERY WEEK

Dear Peter,
I hate how you lead me on. I hate how you made me feel like i was inportant when i shoud have known all along that nothing would ever happen between us. I hate how you made me dream about you, then you woke me up as soon as it was going to get to the good part. I hate how you changed every week, and how you made me cry diffrent tears every week. I hate how you spend all your time with her and it makes me feel invisible. I Hate how you made me waste all my time telling my friends about all of the cute things you said to me, and then the next day tell them all of the horrible things that you made me feel. I hate how i used up all of my strength to write about you, and then you just rip it all up like it was nothing.
-Me.

No comments: