Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I THOUGHT WAS A GOOD PERSON

Dear Peter, I hate you!
I always thought you are my best friend, but I guess I was wrong. Last summer we were like best friends and you were talking shit about her and now you're like inseparable. I forgave you for everything you've done to me and I thought you are a good person.Obviously, I was wrong.
And guess what? This summer I will be hanging out with my other REAL friends and you will be at home, lonely and still two- faced. You can't talk shit about other people and than be best friends with them. I hope your worst nightmare happens and you don't have any friends in high school. I hope that she leaves you. And don't worry, I wont be there so you can cry on my shoulder.I'll just laugh in your face bitch! I hate you. I hate you. I hate you!

With Love,
a BITCH who loves revenge.

No comments: