Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A MESS OF A HUMAN BEING AT 15

Dear Peter,

I hate how you talk. I hate how you walk. I hate how I somehow became your friend. It was all fun back then when we cared about our future. Now look at you, you're a mess of a human being at the age of 15. You degrade yourself, you're a giant hypocrite, and you're the most prejudice person ever. As if you weren't enough, you found another Peter, which is like a mirror copy of you. That Peter is actually worse than you, which corrupted you even further. You don't seem to notice all these changes but last time I checked, all those piercings are not attractive at all. The only reason i've been with you this past year is because I was trying to pull you back up. As i watched you go further down, I shook my head in disappointment. I thought you knew better, but I was wrong. By the way, I won't be there to call the ambulance when you overdose on alcohol and marijuana. Good luck in the future when you're homeless in this town and i'll be off being self sufficient with a wonderful life and possibly family.

By the way that other Peter won't be there for long. I've been here for awhile but i'm finally done with all your bullshit. Don't be confused if you don't see much of me next school year. You made this happen. I will no longer help you with your life.

-Your Ex-Best Friend.

No comments: