Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A FREAKING MOFO!!

Hi. I hate you Peter because you are the one person I regret misjudging. You're so dumb! I hate you. I hate repeating myself to you because you never get anything I say!
OH and heaven forbid I make a small error. Not everyone is perfect, unlike you...freakin MOFO! Next time you wanna be a smart-ass and make fun of me when I am wrong, you can shove it! At least I've got the guts to admit when I'm wrong. You're a sad excuse for a 17 year old...you're a freaking little boy drama queen.
And no, I don't wanna be your GF...EVER. AND YES, I'M SURE! Any guy who thinks he can get to a girl's heart by breaking it and putting her down is wrong. When I told you I was done, you had the nerve to be a little bitch coward and try to give me the guilt trip. WELL I AM DONE PETER! "Give me a second chance, please..." SAVE IT. You're preaching to a choir. I gave you numerous chances! How do you still not understand?
You're freaking ugly, too. Maybe if you were a little more conscious about your hygeine someone would find you attractive. AND WHAT??? You use lotion? FOR YOUR FACE? Why??! No wonder you break out so bad...and you call other people "pizza face". I'm not shallow like you, but maybe if you weren't such an ugly person on the inside, you'd be better looking on the outside.
You make fun of him...sure he is a little cheesy at times, but Peter, you're just a jerk. At least he respects me and loves me for who I am. That doesn't mean I'm in a relationship with him, but he's not afraid to tell me what he thinks and feels. You make fun of me and laugh at my expense because you're jealous, Mr. Pessimist. You wanted the staff position and I got it.
Peter, I don't wanna hurt you the way you hurt me, but take a hint every now and then. Here's a big one: Leave me be and stop complaining.

- Combatting in California

No comments: