Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I'VE KNOWN FOR 8 YEARS

Peter I don't hate you, but I am upset with you. How could you do this to me? I thought I was your best friend. I've known you for 8 years, from the days you didn't even speak English 'til we're both in university. What do you mean that other girl is your new best friend, the best person ever? How can you ignore my texts, my emails and even hung up on me once you hear my voice over the phone? I was there for you during you most embarrassing moments, hell you were there for mine. Girl, are you saying that our friendship can't even compare to that person you met only 2 years ago? You have completely ignored me, replaced me. When you're sad you call me, you ask for me, now it's only between the two of you? She's unhappy and you're there... I'm in tears and you pretend you don't see.

Peter how can you do there to a friend? Was I ever really a friend??? Peter I hate your new best friend, I hate you Peter for abandoning me when I needed you the most, you girl go out whenever, but you never include me....What the hell, why are you doing this to me? Why are you making me cry? You were my best friend I confined everything to you...why did you turn away just like everyone else? You're forcing me to leave just as you have...next time you look for me I won't be there.

No comments: