Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I LISTENED TO ON SPEAKERPHONE

Dear Peter,

As you heard from my friend, I'm very upset. As you heard from my friend, I never said I wanted to date you. As you heard from my friend, you really hurt me and fucked up. And as you were hearing all this from my friend, I sat beside her and listened to your pathetic ass excuses on speaker phone. Surprise you? Maybe it surprised you as much as you surprised me when you kissed me and then the next day told me you didn't like me and you were "talking" to someone else. How about when your best friends told me that even though you said you really like this girl, when you talk about me something changes in your voice, and how they both like me so much more and hate her. Or maybe as much as when you kissed me again and again and again in the backseat of my car and then told me you can't see us as being more than friends. Yeah I've been hurt before by guys. I've been fucked with and taken advantage of. But I never once thought you were that type of person. You hate my ex's so much for what they did to me and put me through, but you turned around and hurt me worse than they ever did. At least they were honest about what they were doing. They were upfront with me. But no, in your sad attempt to tip toe around my feelings you've managed to completely blindside me and make me feel like complete worthless shit. "My feelings were just so mixed up" is not a valid excuse. Let me tell you how INVALID of an excuse that is. 1.) So by being confused you decided to just pretend like you weren't and act like you had made your decision? 2.) Remember when my feelings were mixed up? And how I told you that they were mixed up. And how I always told you how I felt as soon as I figured it out. You couldn't have done the same for me? 3.) Why were your feelings even mixed up?? Pretty sure you confessed to having liked me since November of '08. And within a week you got over me and found someone else? Which was conveniently the same time I told you I liked you. Funny how that happened. Speaking of which, that lovely guilt trip you gave me a few weeks ago was pretty cool too. "We've been friends this whole year! Do you really wanna give that up now?" Why yes Peter, I really did. But against my better judgment, I gave in. Oh the mistakes I made. But let's turn that question around on you. You've liked me for a whole year AND A HALF, do you really wanna give that up now? Evidently you do. Cause ya know, you wanna spend as much time with ______, before she moves off to college. God forbid you choose the girl you loved (note the past tense, jackass), and the girl who will be here for another year while you waste away at community college. Well that's enough of why I hate you right at this very moment. I'll tell you why I hate you all around. I hate you cause you're stupid and couldn't even pass algebra II, so you had to take it again as a senior. Way to meet the bare requirements to graduate. I hate how you suck at drawing, my 7 year old cousin can legit draw better than you. I hate how you look at me while I drive. I hate how you don't even have a license, you turn 18 in 14 days, can you get your life together please? I hate that you think the lochness monster is real and you'll be able to find it. News flash, you're from F********, you will never amount to anything, it's part of growing up in this shit hole town. I hate the way you make me feel, especially at this very moment. I don't know which feeling is the strongest. Anger, embarrassment, wanting to cry, wanting for you to still be in my life, or wanting you to fall off the face of the planet. On that note, I HATE your face. Goodbye Peter, and no, texting me 2 hours after you punch me in the stomach is not going to make me want to be your friend.

Sincerely,
The One That Wasn't Good Enough.

Actually, p.s. I was good enough, even if you couldn't see it, your two best friends did. Maybe you'd have realized if your friends weren't just like you, in the fact that they have no balls, and had told you what they had told me. So I'm changing my signature.

- Fuck You from F********, California.

No comments: