Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHAT I'M ON ABOUT

ERGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i have never felt soooo anoyed i hate you sooooo much
i know you dont know what im on about cuz i dnt either but i felt like
emailing you so anyways
I HATE YOU SO MUCH
I HATE YOU SO MUCH
the girl next to me said that you annoy her alort
so yeh plus i really am annoyed at you peter
because i dont wanna talk to you or get influenced by
your stupid retard actions that eventualy get thrown on me OKAY

i will say sorry know for being rude to you peter =) but i still am very angry
because of that girl peter she is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ANNOYING
i seriously need to get her to stop talking to me but i dont know how
I HATE HER SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH
yes you peter i hate you sooooo much face it you cow
saying that offends cows but still i HATE YOU PETER SOOOOOOOOO
MUCHHHH

xxxxxxx

No comments: