Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS 10 PETERS

I hate you Peter.
peter no. 1. why are you acting like such a whore? you're bringing shame to me, the family and yourself. then you go and ahead and judge other people? you're supposed to be a mother but you're acting like a prostitute -only you don't charge. you're an old, fat disgusting slag and you make me feel sick to think that we share the same genes. i'm nothing like you no matter what you say. you want to grow you stupid, pathetic, insecure, selfish 'child'.

peter no. 2: why do you feel the need to lie about everything? we're meant to be good friends but you still lie to me. everyone knows you're a liar and it's just embarrassing now. you bitch about everyone when really, you're just insecure about your obeseity, unattractivness and boring life. stop making others feel bad to make you feel better. pathetic.

peter no. 3: i just met you and i know that i hate you. you're like, 13? and yet you're a whore already. stop flirting with my best friends WHO HAS A GIRLFRIEND and act your age! you just look like a stupid slut who doesn't know how to think for herself. and i can tell your 'stories' are lies that you tell for attention. others may not see it but i do. you've had way too much too young and you need to slow down and get back to your barbie dolls. oh and pretending to be nice to my face then declining me on facebook was hilarious. made my night. fucking whore.

peter no. 4: i've already written one of these about you. you WERE my best friend, even though you were a complete cunt to me, i still loved you and saw past it because you WERE my best friend. you're just like all other females. i thought you were different, like me but you've changed now and you hang around with the girl that hates me for no good reason. nice choice. you know she hates me despite the fact i've done nothing to her and yet you chose her? well that's just great. no i won't fucking miss you next year you back stabbing cunt.

peter no. 5: you are the person i despise the most in the entire world, and i find it difficult to hate ANYONE. we were good friends for 5 years then you turn around and do that to me? i should go to the police you sick, disgusting cunt. no one will ever love you or want to sleep with you, you're a disgusting hideous fat ugly cunt that should burn. you had me in tears for what you did to me and i hope you never stop feeling guilty. oh, so you're on anti-depressants now? give me a fucking break. grow a pair of balls and grow the fuck up. or die. infact, just die. no one gives a shit about your existence any more.

peter no. 6 : it just so happens that my best friend is your boyfriend. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. yes, me and your boyfriend have had 'relations' in the past but we weren't going out! they were just from boredom i swear. we love each other but only as best friends -he means the world to me and i only want him to be happy. me and him could never be together, we both know that we're best friends and that's how it should be. we don't feel anything towards eachother like that at all. SO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM. i have a HUUUGE conscience so i'd never let him cheat on you with anyone including me because i'd feel guilty forever. please just grow up, sometimes i really don't know what he see's in you. you're so fake.

peter no. 7: stop spreading shit about my mom. yes, we all know what she's been up to but really, facebook? and who the fuck are you to talk? hmm, lets take a step back in time and recall what YOU got up to in a graveyard? you disgraced our 'family' because your whole school knew about it -including staff members. nice life you slag. so back the fuck off. she's still my mam at the end of the day and you're just a fucking idiot whore.

peter no. 8: my mother is having multiple affairs and yet you do nothing about it. your facebook status' are embarrassing as you're nearing 50 and yet you cannot spell or use punctuation correctly. for fucks sake get a fucking life and get rid of her. you're so pathetic. seriously. do i need to tell everyone how to live their lives? is everyone stupid? you're too old for this shit/

peter no. 9: i hate you for making me love you. i know it's stupid and i'm 'young' but i don't think i'll ever connect or love anyone as much as i love you. i pretend well that i don't but i'd have you in a second and that day when we wanted to kiss but couldn't made me feel so guilty but it make all these emotions i feel for you come into light. but then, somedays i just feel friendly towards you. and then i have my doubts. i know you've thought about this too but i'm just really confused about this. we know each other better than anyone else. you're my favourite person in the world and i know i'm yours, eventhough i shouldn't be. we're sexually compatable which is odd but nice in equal measure so...what now?

peter no. 10: (AND THE LAST I SWEAR) you're old, getting fat and obnoxious. you judge people you think are lower than you and yet you have a drug problem that you think i don't know about. wow. well that's just great. this isn't anger i'm expressing now it's just a "for fucks sake can my life get any worse" sort of emotion. i know you'll never change but don't you dare fucking judge me you arsehole. wake the fuck up.

-lots of love forever xxx

No comments: