Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I CAN NO LONGER LOVE

Dear Peter,

After realising how long we were together I loved you without any
exceptions and still couldnt rise to your conditions. After 7 years the
person I loved is now no longer you and you now find another person who
you have never trusted, that you know is unstable and who is in no fit
condition to look after themselves let alone you. I can no longer love
you since you broke apart of me I don't think is likely to come back.
You are another person to betray me, another person to trample on me,
the only person now to have any power over me. I have broke that
intimidation on so many others, now its your turn. I hate you, I hate
you for pushing me around, for thinking i didn't understand and for
picking this other person when even if you can''t see a future with me
you could pick someone who can take care of you properly. You no longer
hold me and my feelings left for you will eventually wither and the day
you turn back to me realising the grass was not so green, you will find
a shadow of the person you left behind and a in its stead a person no
longer sympathetic to you or your issues, regretting those words you
said to me last "You had your chance, And you blew it"

You have sowed your seeds, i will wait and see what twisted fruits come
from it all, but i will not get involved, you should never have made
this personal.

A. Person

No comments: