Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO SUCKS REAL BAD

Dear Peter,

First of all, you suck. Real bad. And I hate your voice. Even though I tell you so many times that you have a beautiful singing voice when your rockin' out to your Miley, it sounds horrible. Heck, your MOM is the judge for talent show tryouts. THAT IS WHY YOU GOT IN. YOU ARE NOT THE NEXT MILEY. And what was up with my little visit to the counselor's office in third grade? YOU WERE JUST MAD BECAUSE YOU GOT IN TROUBLE FOR BITING ME!!! No, I did not slap you and that's why you bit me. OH BY THE WAY, the counselor called my mom and said she thought you were crazy and wanted attention.YUP. HAHA on you. Remember last week when you were hanging out with your little Tinkerbelle? Yah, well one of your bffs wanted to hang with you, but you ingnored her, SO I talked to her.No, it is not ok to say that god would punish us for "gossiping' about you, and tht you just wanted to be friends with everyone, and WE left YOU out. NO NO NO! Well guess what? Sure I'll be friends with mostly everyone, but HECK NO! I won't be your friend. And i know you won't either.

Slaps and Hatred,

POed Princess in the Peach State

No comments: