Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO GAVE UP ALL HIS ACTUAL FRIENDS FOR A GIRLFRIEND HE THEN CHEATED ON

Peter, let's just start off with the fact that you're a complete asshole.
You give up all of your actual friends for your girlfriend, who you cheat on.
Are you dumb? You lost everyone. Don't you dare blame it on me.
You burned all of your bridges for her.
Everyone thinks that it's absolutely HILARIOUS. Who the hell do you even hang out with?
Your girlfriend when you aren't busy cheating on her?
Well Peter, in the end, just know that you fucked yourself over.
The best part though, is that your stupid, ugly, outcast, fake, bitch, girlfriend, who is so blind and ignorant to your cheating, is miserable. She's still depressed. So obviously it's not even that great of a relationship. You're a selfish prick.

I hate you, I hate your smile, I hate your personality, I hate your face, I hate your body, I hate your talents, and I hate, most of all, that you're with her.

-Crazy because of you in California

No comments: