Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A COPYCAT

I hate you, Peter.

You're unreliable; I always have to do most of the work.
You're a copycat- why the fuck did you have to go and sign up to volunteer at the same place I volunteer? I DON'T WANT YOU THERE!! And I detested the time I volunteered to help ESL kids with their homework after school, and when I mentioned it to you, you went and signed up for the same thing. The time I spend out of school, is precious time I don't have to be within five feet of you nothingness. Stop stalking me.

You over-exaggerate everything. I really don't care what you do in your spare time, and every second that you waste my time talking about meaningless shit is a stab to my useful brain.
You always try to turn the conversation over to yourself. I'm tired of hearing about cheerleading practices, and how hard it is, and how much work you have to do, and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. you fucking CHOSE to join the stupid squad, so stop complaining about every little thing you have to do. I DON'T CARE.
And when you didn't make varsity cheer (because you don't deserve it, and you're NOT that good) it felt like my brain was turning to mush. you wasted my time talking about how much you wanted to be on varsity, and how it was so unfair. guess what?? I DON'T CARE.
Oh, and another thing- stop repeating yourself over and over again!! It's like your brain only knows two topics- Cheer, and this guy you have a crush on. It's ANNOYING. Guess what?? THAT GUY DOESN'T LIKE YOU, and you should've realized that by now, because he FUCKING TOLD YOU TO YOUR FACE!! but of course, you're too stupid to understand that when a guy tells you he finds you unattractive and needy, it means he wants you to stop stalking him wherever he goes!
One of the things I also hate most about you, is that you have some compulsion to stick your chubby-stubby, hands into other people's stuff. If I don't say- "here, peter, you can put your hands into my bag, and take whatever you fucking want", it means I don't want you sticking your hands into my bag.
You never listen to what I say, and you always shoot my ideas down in favor of your idiotic, mediocre ones.

If you don't like my ideas, then don't ask me for help; I have much better things to do than waste my time talking to an inept, pile of dirt.

You're so full of yourself, and you have a brain the size of an uncooked grain of rice. yep, it's that small.

I wish you would drop dead.

-irritated in Nebraska.

No comments: