Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO CRUSHED ME AND EMBARRASSED ME

Dear Peter,

I told you a few years ago that i wished that you were dead. Then, I repented... I was soo sorry.
Of course, when I'm angry - I don't feel as sorry. Like how I'm feeling now.
Peter - you crushed me.
Peter - you embarrassed me.
Peter - you squeezed all the trust i had in you out of myself... like a worn sponge. Yea, thats what i am now. because of you.
Peter - you sqashed me until i felt like the lowest creature on earth.
Peter - you made me feel like I should go to hell.
Peter - you took advantage of me and i didn't do a thing to you in order to stop it. Because...you're Peter.
Peter - you made me wince in fear every time you passed me by...
Peter - you can be an ass.
And last of all...
Peter - you made me hate you.

And you know what? i'm not sorry anymore. Sorry for anything I said back then. Just because of the good times we had.
I never reminded myself of the bad. But now I learned my lesson...
I'm not sorry I made you cry.
i'm not sorry I can't satisfy you.
I'm not sorry I'm not the perfect daughter.
I'm not sorry I'm a lazy bum.
i'm not sorry that i try my hardest and you yell at me as if I failed.
I'm not sorry that I failed in your heart.
i'm not sorry that i'm a burden to your life.
i'm not sorry that you gave birth to me.
i'm not sorry that i ruined your day.
i'm not sorry that I'm too dried up to cry.
i'm not sorry that my hate shows.

i'm not. So what? you can't change me, Peter.
Wipe that powerful look off your face, and change yourself....

-Angry girl in NJ

No comments: