Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO JUST USED ME FOR A ROOT

dear peter,
you are a cocksucker. i hate you because you made me look like an idiot sunday morning and just use me for a root anyways. why is it fine for you to always text me as a last resort when you want a root because your lonely! what about me huh? im fucking lonely too! dosnt mean i want to root you and just be used til you find someone better! which i know you will!. then theres my supposed 'best friend' who since she has gotten her boyfriend has just totally forgotten about me like shes too good for me and shit. well wtf i dont understand any of my friends. i dont even have any real friends!!!! argh it makes me so fucking angry! well to all you peters that have used me and to all my 'friends' who have done the same and forgotten about me i say a big FUCK YOU BETCH and this fucked up town. ill get out of here one day and show all you fuckers who i am. ill be someone. FUCK YOU ALL.
love from motherbitch.

No comments: