Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I WAS SO VULNERABLE WITH

I loathe you peter.

I hate that I met you.
I hate the days where it would be just me and you.
I despise that the best memories I have, are with you.
I hate that I was so vunerable with you.
I hate all the time I wasted with you.
I despise when everything felt so perfect.
I hate when I would wake up next to you.
I hate that you would always know the right thing to say.
I despise those simple random "I love you" messages you would leave me everywhere.
I hate that you were always there.
I hate how you always brought out the best of me.
I despise that you've moved on.
I hate that I took you for granted.
I hate how you wered able to flip my world around with a few words.
I despise that you believed other people instead of me.
I hate that night when everything ended.
I hate that its been months and I'm still thinking about you.
I despise that I know its going to be hard finding someone better than you.
I detest that its over.
But most of all I hate that I still love you.

No comments: