Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO LET ME DOWN TERRIBLY

I hate you peter.

you ruined my life.... you gave me so much hope and then let me down terribly....

now i am left all alone... struggling.... fighting... and not knowing wat to do and who to turn to...

why did u turn out this way???

why did have to come into my life at all????

why did you make me fall in love with you and then tell me that you didnt love me at all....

its been 2 years.... 2 years of heart and effort and sacrifise.... in the end, what did i get?? NOTHING..... and best of all.... you had to get together with SOMEONE ELSE less than 1 mth you broke up with me...

if you were THAT unhappy with me... why didnt you tell me earlier???

and you were unhappy for 1 year??? my goodness.... what were you thinking??? why waste your time and my time???

and now you made a decision... you just drop everything and think that its gonna be alright???

how can things be alright???

after everything... after all that we have been through....

i thot you were true... and yet.... u say u were lying all these while....

and why cant you just have the guts to tell me that you met someone else... why made it sound like you made a decision based on "rational" things.... arent love irrational???

my god... i have so many questions... with no answers??

what happened to the kind simple man that i fell in love with??

did i torture you that much that you have to do this to me??? to announce to the world that you have moved on??? and to someone.... so much younger....

so no brainer rite???

who am i kidding......

why did i believe in love in the 1st place???

i hate you peter......

*heartbroken*

No comments: