Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO MADE THE LAST 6 MONTHS OF MY LIFE SO FUKIN COMPLICATED

dear peter

i hate the way you make me feel. i hate the way you made the last 6 months of my life so fukin complicated. i don't want to feel like this, but there's somthing about you that just makes everyone else seem like nothing to me. i want to tell you everyday how i feel but it seems like there's never the right time.

i hate how you've turned into one of my best friends, which just makes this whole thing that much worse. the fact we spend nearly everyday together makes it too hard to move on. i hate the way your smile is perfect, but no one else can see that but me. i hate how we can talk for hours on end, and we tell eachother everything, yet i'm too scared to tell you the one thing i want to tell you the most. i hate the way that everyone, but you, pick up on the small things i do to make you happy. i hate how being around you, even for a minute, makes my day.

i just wanted to say thanks for being an amazing friend, cause after all that's all you're going to be. a friend.

worst of all...i hate....how i don't hate you at all.

No comments: