Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO MAKES ME FEEL LIKE FUCKING SHIT

Dear Peter,
First off, thanks for making feel like fucking shit, no really kudos to you. I thought nobody could do that, i was doing great with my life, but gooood job kid! You really did it! Congrats!!! Love your excuse by the way, for the reasons why you forced me to well you know.. oh wait you didn't know I never wanted to? Huh, isn't that something, I thought the crying and pleading would've set some people off, but not you Peter. OHHH OKAY you were just 'soo high' you don't remember anything? Oh never mind then, forget it ever happened lets go back to being friends. Well, thats not how it works exactly you see cause every time I see you in the hallway it reminds me of this time, you know where you forced me to do things I have never done before and probably never will do anymore. You scarred me for life Peter, I should go to the fucking cops for what you did to me. Seeing you in the hallway doesn't help the cause either, you fucking bastard fuck fuck fuck fuck you for corrupting an innocent girl FUCK YOU for doing this to me, for not being able to sleep in my own bed, or having to take sleeping pills in order to go to sleep every night, only to have nightmares of that fucking night I HATE YOU I HATE YOU SO SO SO MUCH. god dammit, and you know whats the BEST part of this all?! hahahaah ohh my god the one person i told, my best best friend had to tell the world. Yeah, I'm not sure theres a fucking optimistic side to this situation, and seeing you every day oh boy is so much fun, god damnit. And i love how everyone blames the girl who 'wanted' it. Yeah they're soo right, i really wanted to do that to you, you must've seen it through my tears and me pleading no. Good job on taking advantage of a 15 year old girl, yeah no again kudos you really are a fucktard Peter. Hope you go to hell and have to endure every day what I had to with you on that night, and i hope its a million times worse you pigheaded retard, you even look like one. No wonder why all you do is smoke, cause then you wouldn't have any friends. Seems like a great life, now get the fuck out of mine.

Have a Nice Life,
Sleepless Near the City

No comments: