Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WON'T SMILE

I hate you Peter, damn I hate you.
You are so full of yourself. You are SO full of shit.

After all I've done for you, through all those years, can't you just please have a tiny little consideration for me? I hate you for making me still care about you despite you fucking attitude. I hate you because I constantly give you the best of me, I always manage to make you happy, always try to put a smile on your eternally unsatisfied face. I give you my unconditional support for every fucking thing you do, even the things I don't give a damn shit about. I hate that you are so close minded. I hate that you are so negative. I hate you because I give you all of me and you just don't seem to care. Nothing is ever good enough for you. Can't you see all I did for you? Can't you see I am ALWAYS, ALWAYS there for you when you need me in any way??

But most of the time you act like you simply don't want me. You almost never seem happy to see me, or to hear my voice when I call. You never want to do anything, even if I suggest things YOU like to do. Is it just because it's with me? Don't you want me here anymore, Peter? What the hell is wrong with you!?

Oh sometimes you are very nice, too. Sometimes, when you want something from me. When you need to get laid, for instance.

But you know what, I AM DONE WITH YOU. You hear me Peter? You just crossed the line! Happy now?
I know now what I am worth, I know that I deserve so much better. The only reason you haven't found that out yet is that you are simply too busy with your own fucking self. You don't even know me. You don't believe in me, what did I do to deserve such an awful treatment? IT IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY. After all I did for you, you can't even show me any sort of RESPECT, when you should give me so much more than that. Look around you, don't you see me, the girl who is always on your side? Can't you see how lucky you are to have me? NO?? Of course you don't. Well, that's just fucking too bad, Peter! You'll never find anyone else as good with you that I was, that I can guarantee you. Because living like that is simply unhuman. All that I did was for you... and what have you done for me?...So few. Too few. I deserve so much more. I've had enough.

I know you'll miss me when I'll be gone. You'll never admit it, but I'm so sure you will. Maybe at that moment you will finally realize what you had, but I'm sorry, it will be too late. Maybe then you'll learn to take care of people like me.

I loved you so much Peter.
It's so sad.

You will never be happy anyway. It is so lame being around you.

PS: I hate Peter, your fucking bitch asshole friend too. You both have a real problem.

No comments: