Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS NOT COOL AT ALL

dear peter,
I would just like to tell you how much that I hate you. You are not cool, at all. You think you are, but you're not. I can't believe that I ever hooked up with you. You only thought about how you thought and never once stopped to think how it would make me feel. You think that you can get hella girls, but you can't. People don't like you. They pretend to be your friend at school but in reality they think you're annoying as fuck. You are constantly saying mean things about people and telling me all the things you hate about them-how is that ok? Oh, and what pisses me off the most, is how you think that you are ghetto- you're not. You are one of the whitest people I've ever seen. I can't believe I ever thought that hooking up with you was a good idea, and I can't believe that guys like you exist in the world. You don't deserve me or any other girl in this world.
Sincerely, The person who hates you the most!

No comments: