Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO DROPPED ME LIKE A HOT POTATO AND WENT OFF WITH HER

How could you Peter, how could you drop me like this? Why her and not me? What is wrong with with you? After all that we have been through, after all that you have said to me, wanting to be with me, there's no one else you want to be with you go drop me like a hot potato and walk off with that other girl.


How could you be such a jerk. You played me for a fool, what the hell! I hate you, I'll never be able to forget you because of what you have done to me. I'll never be able to love again that way I loved you. You messed me up. God I wish you lose every race, get dumped by this new girl and hopefully you regret every insult you threw at me. I hate you. I don't love you anymore.

You know you'll never find someone better then me, I loved you for who you are, I stood by you when no one else would, I kept all your secrets and I never laughed at your pain. Hell, even if you don't love me you didn't have to go hurt me like this. At the very least treat me with some respect. I was a friend, you could have at least been nice about letting me go. I wasn't holding a gun to your head and demanding you at to leave...I just ask why and said goodbye... There was no need to tell me to drop my emotional shit. I was getting dumped, how can I not get emotional? You are the fake one writing me a love poem and in 2 months you find someone else.

I'm done with hurting. Goodbye Peter. I hope you miss me for the rest of your life. Cause you know I'm the one you shouldn't have let go.

No comments: