Friday, May 28, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WENT PSYCHO AND MADE EVERYONE THINK I WAS DOING SOMETHING WRONG BY BRANCHING OUT A BIT

I made a few new friends so you went psycho and manipulated everyone into thinking I was doing something wrong by branching out a bit - it was never like I was forgetting about you guys or anything, I still hung out with you lot 80% of the time. You just got so jealous. It wasn’t like I was your best friend, but your girlfriend or something. You wanted complete control of me and when I started to get closer to other people you tried to ruin my fucking life.

What’s worse is that you had/have no idea how much it affected me. You act like I made a fuss over nothing. Oh, yeah, losing my closest friends and having one of them even go as far to say ‘I hope she dies’, yes, that’s nothing. You have no idea how I felt for months after.

You then tried to make out that I was a psycho. You told your boyfriend all these reasons why I was such a psycho, and guess what? He was on msn to me at the same time telling me exactly what you were saying and taking my side. That must have pissed you off so much.

So basically blah blah blah you managed to do all this to me without even speaking to me in person - which is funny because you always went on about how if you had something to say to someone, you’d say it to their face. But no, you’re a coward, you decided you didn’t want to be my friend and you didn’t confront me about anything, you were just sneaky about it. You even wrote a blog post blatantly about me, which further proves that you are a hypocrite. You never said anything to my face. The last time we spoke in person we were still friends and on good terms.

I waited a few months for you to get what you deserve and it’s finally happened. Your friends have abandoned you after realising how wrong you/they were about me and how much of a liar and a bitch you are. You have one friend left, somebody who you’ve bitched about, somebody you don’t even like. The only reason she sticks with you is because she’s so fucking loyal. If she knew how you felt about her, or what you’ve said about her, I doubt she’d be with you.

So now I have my old friends back, and I still have the friends I made that caused you to act like a complete prick. So yeah, you tried to ruin my life and it’s pretty much backfired on you, hasn’t it? You have your boyfriend, and one friend, and everyone else thinks you’re a joke. You must be loving life right now.

Also: you say you hated who you were when you were friends with me, but at least we had fun together. You're just a miserable fuck now.

Now you try and act like such a victim but finally everyone’s seen you for what you are, a compulsive liar, a hypocrite and a bitch. Oh yeah, you look like Gollum too.

I hate you Peter.

No comments: