Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A SLUT

Peter, you are the biggest slut in the world
You said you were my best friend and all, but turned out you were just using me because i was the only one that was ever there for you! And now you're on your 1394792731th boyfriend, saying how much you love him when we both know that you guys won't last 3 months. Oh, and that girl that you only NOW call your best friend, where has she been all of these years? HUH? Well she was never there, I was! So I hope that you're happy with you're little possy of fake friends, dancing around getting drunk and cheating on your boyfriend any opportunity that you get. You probably hump everything that moves! I feel bad for your cats... And next time you come crying to me about your horrible life and how you wish you could just die, guess what Peter, I'M NOT GOING TO BE THERE FOR YOU. Go find that other girl, the one you call your best friend. Hope she doesn't ditch you like... tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL :P