Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I SPENT 14 WORTHLESS MONTHS WITH

i hate you peter. youve done nothing for my life the 14 months weve spent together has been worthless. why will you not answer my phone calls why did you show up to my door step to apologize then leave right when i got to the door then got mad at me for crying. you are so selfish peter. youve just ruined my life. ive put so much effort into this relationship and you cant even answer my F***ING phone calls all 15 of them. i know that you arent sleeping and i know that you can feel the vibration of that stupid phone that you never let down texting other girls who i know have inapropriate intentions. you lied to me peter you lied. you told me that you were going to be a better boyfriend to me that it was your new years resolution, well i guess i was a sucker for believing that, just like im a sucker for thinking you love me. tomorrow at school your going to walk up to me like nothing happened and i wont just forget about it like i normally i do. i promise i wont. unlike you peter i actually keep my promises. youve broken my heart over and over and freaking over again. what have i done to deserve this and what makes me keep taking you back. you were being an ass and you got more upset with me when i wasnt chipper right after you apologized you just kept getting madder and madder and you made me feel so stupid peter you made me feel worthless and your making me feel like that right now. you step all over me and you dont even blink. I HATE YOU PETER I HATE YOU SOOOO MUCH. you keep doing this and i keep taking you back. you said you wanted to marry one day. but you wont be able to run as easily if we are married you will actually have to face your problems like a man. youve taken away my happiness and youve made me feel worthless. i want to die because of you. BECAUSE OF YOU PETER all because of you. ive never cried over a boy like i have with you. you take my sadness to a whole other level. and sad thing is, that i would be sad to loose you, youve done this to me peter. youve taken everything good from my life, and you make me second guess myself everyother thought. im always so worried about making you happy and you never think about me. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU. dont do this to me peter. i dont want this just say your sorry, stop being this man that i dont need you to be. be here for me be my shoulder to cry on even when im mad at you. why wont you take care of me peter? im worthless peter, arent i?

No comments: