Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS FAT AND UGLY

Wtf Peter? Are you fucking 5 year old? Why you don't understand to leave me alone? Do not interupt my life.
I saw you with another Peter, so it is so over and don't mention Peter whenever you talk to me!
Never ever!
Understand?
Ofc you don't because you don't have a brain.
Whenever we talk you always mention Peter!
Are you dickhead, that you don't understand you can't mention Peter when you are around with me...because I fucking left you, when i saw you with Peter!
Well Peter, know what? I HATE YOU!
Peter you stupid cow, you said you like me? Well guess what!
I don't believe you! Because you are coward and asshole you lier and bastard!
You are so pitful, you are scared to show your feelings and you think you are so cool PETER!
You are not.. i think many people have pity on you!!!
Well I hate you forever , because you are so stupid and you obviously don't have a brain!

and the other Peter, you are the most hypocrytical person i've ever known! You are so fat and ugly too!
You have bigh teeth and you are so fat Peter!
You think you are pretty but you make me puke!
Peter when you open your mouth you talk like total crap!
You are not sexy! Learn it! And don't sing..it makes me sick! You have awful voice.
And yes..most hypocritycal as I sayd! When Peter is around you act like you are my friend and you fucking smile too wide bitch!
But when we are separate you are totally different person..then true you comes out and true you, Peter, Is ugly! oh I hope you go to country again! go PLOW some potatoes!
YOU ARE so ugly Peter!

And you Peter, don't have brain too! Go buy it in stores! I bet you think that you can buy some in stores!
Ugly little Peter!

PETER I HATE YOU!!!!!!!

No comments: