Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS JUST A SAD LITTLE PILLOCK WITH NO BRAIN

Peter. I hate you because you think you can do anything you want and get away with it. You think it's okay to go out with someone else with in half a second, no less, not even half a second after dumping your girlfriend. you pillock. I hate you. I never liked you. EVER. I don't even want to breathe the same air as you let alone be in the same room. you absolute and utter pillock. and I hate you. I hate you more than I have ever hated anyone in my life, and thanks. I'm glad I hate you because now I can see you for what you really are. you're just a sad little pillock with no brain. I HATE YOU. I have erased you from my life completely, anyone would think that we didn't know each other and have nothing to do with each other which is JUST what you wanted you sad little bastard. and that gift you got me? yeah that's in the bin. I did think about burning it but I think letting it get crushed in the rubbish is much more fitting for you, you disgusting piece of trash, Or maybe you'd like it back! so you can give it to your next girlfriend that you go out with after you've broken up with the current one, or maybe you could pass it down along all your girlfriends! you are so dense. you get my best friend to tell me and then hope we can be friends. you pillock. you idiot. you sad small minded little git. all my friends hate you. I hate you. Grow up you bastard, grow up and get a brain. you think everythings going to be okay and it's that easy you sad horrible little git. you are so stupid. you prick, you wonder why everyone's mad at you? well it wasn't a normal breakup, it wasn't even a breakup! you asked my friend to do it! you don't just go out with someone immediatly after ending another relationship let alone you slag! "aw now I feel bad" I hope you do you f*****g bastard, in fact why don't you just go away. stay away from me and my friends. stop bragging about your new girlfriend because you aren't going to be going out with her long and don't say you will because you know you won't you stupid prick. you know why? because at some point she'll realise that she's going out with a little boy with no brain. and if she doesn't, which makes her pretty stupid, then you'll probably be a dick to her as well and ruin everything from her. I HATE YOU I HAVE NEVER LIKED YOU AND NOW I NEVER WILL. STAY AWAY FROM ME, MY FRIENDS, MY SISTER AND EVERYBODY ELSE CLOSE TO ME BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS HURT PEOPLE YOU SHIT BAG!!!!!! I want you to go away. keep away from me. don't even try to be friends with me you stupid prick. I HATE YOU. and i'm not going to stop hating you. I will probably hate you forever shit bag. :) hope you're happy with yourself

No comments: