Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO DOESN'T DESERVE ME

I HATE YOU PETER for being so bloody pious although the affair was 16years ago the deception the hurtful words still hurts, silent tears fall every day, I am supposed to trust you with this other woman that you are so friendly with well let me tell you its her I trust she is to intelligent to want to have an affair with you, not like the common dip stick from years ago I have no illusions you would have her pants down in a flash if you thought she would let you, I only stay with you because of the house and the security we have built up over the years, I know you do things for me and life is not unpleasant it’s just the pain of the past and the uncertain future if you meet someone who will let you pull their pants down, I deserve the things I have worked for the last 40 years I just want a peaceful life in the secure knowledge I don’t have to go through the severe pain and trauma I went through before,

YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT AND YOU DONT DESERVE ME

No comments: