Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO PROMISED ME EVERYTHING

I hate you so god damn much, Peter. I'm pretty sure if I hadn't loved
you so much, I wouldn't be able to hate you this much. You promised me
everything; a life together, constant support, admiration... And what
do I get?

Nothing from you. You decided to make up a bunch of wonderful things
so that I would let you do whatever you want to me. You're a messed up
person, Peter. You are everything I thought I knew to stay away from.

You make me doubt myself as a person. I will never let someone have
that much control again, and it's all thanks to you, Peter.

You're also an idiot. I am beautiful and have so much real love to
give. You are unable to deal with a working relationship. You wanted
to go back to her. Fine. She can have you. I thought you were moving
up in the world, but you're exactly where I found you and you can stay
there.

Always hating the wasted oxygen you breath,

-The once acceptor of assholes in Alaska

No comments: