Friday, April 2, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO NEEDS TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE REALISTIC ROSES

Dear Peter,
I hate you so much, it's amazing how I can still put up with you. How can you even believe that that's "love." Oh please, you desperate sonofabitch. It's doomed to fail, you and I both know it. You let that sleezy bitch completely rule your life, when she can't even fucking touch you. The kicker? You'll NEVER see her. You're so scared to really stand up to her, it's pathetic. And I hate you for that. You can't even keep a good friendship when you have it- aplus buddy. You always pull this hiatis crap with me, what the hell is your deal?! You call me best friend then don't talk to me for weeks- sometimes months- and then come back to being my friend when she kicks when your down. I'm done. I'll still talk to your pussywhipped ass, but you're never gonna be my best friend again. I pity you, but I hate you more. Asshole.

Signed,
Totally Fed-Up Friend.

No comments: