Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO HIDES BEHIND HIS IM SHIT

Dear Peter

You’re a pussy. Don’t call your self a man cause your not. Can’t even talk to me to my fucking face. All you can do is use this fucking IM shit so you can hide behind you fucking computer screen. Couldn’t even tell me how you really felt without someone telling you to. Well guess what your friend dosen’t know shit. You think this is gonna help us become better friends, well guess what its not! I was doing just fine before, on my way there, then you had to fuck all this shit up. Well guess whatI enjoyed by little bubble, being happy being away from the truth. I bet you love finding ways to hurt me and ruin my life, ruin my quinceanera (yes I do know what really happened that night), ruin my birthday, ruin everything. Then run away from the results. Whatever forget it. You say the only reason you ended things was becasue I TOLD YOU TO wow you really are low can't even own up to your own choices. You chose this not me. Dont fucking blame this one on me. Grow a pair and stop being such a god man pussy. Guess what the reason I am hurting is not becasue of me. Don’t think your special because I let you get to me. Let my guard down for the first time only to be slapped in the face. Your a fucking lardass huge as hell. I laugh when I watch you fuck up your life. I hate you and pass that little message along to your friends cause I know yall love talking about me behind my back. FUCKING GOD MAN BITCH COCK YOUR A FUCKING NO GOOD FOR NOTHING PEICE OF SHIT FUCKING BASTARD NO IT ALL
Dont forget I am a minor So I can fucking report your ass to the fucking COPS!! yeah thats right even though you never had balls to give me anything even if I lie the law always takes my side. Friends my fucking ASS!!

-With Hate, your"ill always be there for you"girl

No comments: