Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WON'T TALK TO A STRANGER

Dear
Peter, haven't you ever wanted to talk anonymously to a total
staranger? I mean, not creating any relation like text-friend. Dude,
what I wanted was just a short anonymous TALK. There exist things that
can't be said to any friend or family..things we can tell nobody but
strangers. That thing occured to me today. So I wanted to have a nice
brief conversation with you. But Peter, you care too much about ASL.
Fuck it dude. Peter2, you too. Peter3, you also. Guys, what the hell..
You never want any conversation. You only want pictures of me. Nim,
ffm, msn, okay I've got those but why the fuck should I tell you my
number/id and BE a ONLINE FRIEND? Be friends and show pictures and
meaninglessly saying hi hello blah....Why can't you stand to leave as
a nice stranger? Why don't you listen? If you ask me, I'm ready to
listen to you. Anything's fine, just need some true emotions,
feelings, snapshots of your daily life.. Lot of things to say, there
are, but fucking, you don't. You just don't. God damn you. I hate you
guys out there(Peter 1, 2, 3, 4, ...).

With gloom
broken hearted sentimentalistic loser

No comments: