Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A COCKFERRET

Peter needs to GROW SOME FCUKING BALLS.

You're fcuking PATHETIC.
And if you don't, at 30 you're still going to be living with your parents and emptying your sac into some stupid little whore who thinks it's fun to be with a guy who can take her out and bang her because he doesn't have real goals to put his time and money towards like getting an apartment or a car that isn't falling apart and basically the only thing Peter has control over is the amount of blood flow that goes to his little penis.

Furthermore Peter is the dumbest sh*t ever...couldn't even complete high school so you can't even have an intellectual conversation with him, and when you do HE GETS UPSET! And tries to patronize you because you're smashing his ego. Well GET OVER IT PRINCESS this isn't a competition, but your deep feelings of inadequacy are too much for you to have sustained a relationship you don't deserve, so go cry in a corner because you're a shitty labourer and I left you for a REAL MAN like your finacee-to-be did before me.

I fcuking hate you sooo much because you always had this stupid little soft spot in me...it took me almost a whole year to get over the first time we hooked up...then you came back and fcuked my life right back up sh*t creek without a paddle. All I wanted to do was look beyond your credentials and see the person I loved to just hang with. But all it took was one bitch you were with for 3 years before to leave you and you'd never trust another female again...and after all that fcuking HORSESHIT you put me through the second time round and treated me like your personal whore, you turn around and say you "want more than a connection to a vagina" ???

WELL FCUK YOU YOU FCUKING CUMSTAIN I ALREADY STARTED SEEING SOMEONE WHO WASN'T AFRAID TO ADMIT HE LIKES ME AND NOT JUST FOR SEX.

You should fcuking WAKE UP, GET OVER YOURSELF and MAN THE FCUK UP you little cockferret.

No comments: