Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO USED TO BE GREAT FRIENDS WITH ME

FUCK YOU PETER!!!

We used to be great friends, we'd talk every day and once you found out that I liked you, you fucking stopped talking to me and made me feel like I wasn't good enough for anyone...thanks for making me feel like shit you dick. I didn't fucking expect anything from you you fucker! It was a goddamn crush! I didn't expect anything, I never do... And for you to just stop talking to me and make me feel like im not fucking good enough to even have a crush on you is just wrong!!! You shallow mother fucker!!! And then you freaking lead on my friend and now you've broken her heart too!!! What's wrong with you?!?! Just because you have diabetes doesn't mean you can treat girls like shit...go fuck yourself.



Love, the girl who's heart you broke

1 comment:

SkintMum said...

Oh you silly girl. He likes you just as much as you like him. He just doesn't know how to deal with it and isn't sure what to do.

He probably thinks that you've stopped talking to him too.

If he didn't care he wouldn't be so unsettled by this to stop talking to you.

Love a girl who's been there. xx