Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO FLIPPED ME OFF IN THE MALL WHEN I WAS WALKING WITH SOMEONE NEW

Dear Peter,
I hate you, I hate you more than anything. Grow the fuck up. I can understand holding a grudge, your "human" and we tend to do that. But when im walking in the mall with someone new, dont flip me off when i havent even said anything to you in more than two months. Who the fuck are you to judge me? your fucking one of my ex best friends who when we were together you told me you didnt even like. your so fucking easy to see through. but you know what? that shit doesnt bother me because your his problem now and if you hated the shit from my past are you gonna have a fucking trip with whats in his closet. it wasnt my goal for you to hate me, i was unhappy and i did what was best for both of us. at first, i still wanted you as a friend, but now i see just how inmature you are. im so much better off now, and while at first id though id made a mistake, now i see that ive never been better. Fuck you Peter, and your new fail boy toy.

-better off in TN

No comments: