Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO I LOVE EVEN AFTER HE CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND

i cant put into words how you make me feel and i cant BEGIN to tell you how much i want to say this to you.
i hate you and your stupid perfect smile
i hate you and your stupid perfect hair
i hate you and your stupid perfect skin
i hate you and your stupid perfect fucking eyes.
i hate you and your stupid fucking perfect self!
and i hate how even when you can go so low as to cheat on me with my best fucking friend that you can still make me fucking love you. i hate it how you know that i love you and still play your stupid fucking games with me. its been a year and a half and i still fucking love you, I STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU AFTER YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH MY BEST FRIEND. HOW FUCKING LOW CAN YOU GET.
i hate that no matter how much i hate you i still love you
i hate that you make me feel SO stupid
i hate that whenever i see you i just want to go to you and tell you i love you
but i know what youd do, youd laugh in my face.
you could have anyone you want, why would you choose me again..
WHY DO I STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU!
but the worst thing is, im going through guy after guy breaking them like you broke me.. just because im trying to find someone that will make you jealous, that will make you want me, i know it will never happen and yet i still keep doing it. im a selfish stuid bitch that wants you so BAD that she will hurt anyone to get to you, to be in your arms again, to know you love me as much as i love you.
i hate how you broke me, and i still love you.

1 comment:

sweetiepie0012 said...

who is this peter everyone know and is obsessed with??? I mean he musgt get around ???????? petis petis why do you scar so many sould with you anguish???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????hellllpppppppppppp themmmmmmmmmmmm livvvvvvvvvveeeeeee aaaaagain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sincerely,

lind.