Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WON'T DO ANYTHING IN THE HOUSE

Peter you fucking lazy piece of shit. I honestly get disappointed that
you make it home after work. It's one more day I have to see your
disgusting fucking face. You're asked to do one simple fucking thing
and you don't miss a beat to tell someone else to do it. Do something
in the fucking house for once. Pick up your own fucking plate. And
don't you ever give that bitch ass angry look to anyone, you're not
scaring anyone. And thanks a lot for seriously trying your hardest to
make my life complicated in any way you can. I can tell it makes you
feel accomplished. I must intimidate you. Because the only time u come
out of your room is if I'm in mine. I choose to not speak to you.
You're dead to me. Everything about you pisses me off. Your a poor
excuse of a human. You're totally worthless. Fuck you peter. I hope
you lose everything you have, which isn't much. I can't wait til the
day you breakdown and cry like the bitch you are. I can tell you are
so insecure. You try to man up when you speak to me, I'm glad you have
some base in your voice you piece of shit. But don't try to fool
anyone that you know anything. I don't know why it makes you mad when
I'm right. A real person can accept any mistake they make. But I don't
know why you fucking open your mouth half the time. It's like you love
to hear your own voice. You like to impress others around you because
you fucking smile when you try to be a smartass. Well you just look
stupid you dumb fuck. I never liked you the minute I fucking met you.
And usually my instincts of what I feel about people are correct. I
was dead on with you. You're trying to break my family to leave me and
my sister. Fuck you. Go ahead and try. Even if you do I'd be happy to
be away from you. You think you have everyone fooled. You don't fool
me. I knew that little speech you gave me about loving me as your own
child was fake as fuck. If you did you would have tried spending time
with me. You would have actually got me presents when you asked me
what the fuck I wanted. I know you didn't ask for shits and giggles.
The shit you've done behind my own family's back... You have no
fucking right to be acting like the king of the house. Intact, you
should be cleaning after us, proving that you want to be part of this
family. You're disrespectful, you're insecure, you're a fucking bitch,
you're lazy, your alive! Why?! I bet your all fucked in the head bcuz
your brothers live better than you do. Fuck you, fuck your life I
wouldn't be sad if it ended soon. I didn't say happy bday to you :)
did you notice? Lol yeah I heard u were throwing a bitch fit cuz u
couldn't gamble this year... Go fix ur problems.. They have therapists
for these things now.

Fuck you
Die :)

No comments: