Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO NEVER MADE THE EFFORT TO GET TO KNOW ME

Okay, Peter. I would never say this to your face. But I HATE you. I hate youmore than words can describe.
I hate you for never making the effort to get to know me. I hate youfor only taking things at face value, for judging a book by it's cover.
Nobody else cares if you add me as a friend on facebook, or talk to me. Everybody else at least treats me with respect.

Is it that your ego so big that you can only be seen talking to the slutty popular Peter-girls?

I hate you. I spent all of this year thinking about you, thinking about myself and how I'l never be "good enough".
I hate you, Peter because I know you can be so nice and funny, but only to the "hot" people who will make you look good.
I hate youbecause you made me fall for you and made me cry and only ever laughed at me.

I WISH you would go fall off a cliff and get seriously injured, so then the shallow popular girls would never like you because you'd be in a wheelchair, and the nice girls would never like you because of what a fucking dick you were!
Maybe you'd know what it felt like to be different. Please, just go die. The world doesn't need you. I don't need you. Maybe I'd be able to sleep at night knowing you didn't exist, and know that you'd never be in my dreams again. I hate that you like lemon sorbet. It's disgusting. I hate that I tried to change myself just so you (a.k.a stupid PETER) would somehow notice me, and feel the same way. But you don't even fucking have feelings... you're just a sad, empty, pathetic excuse for a human being.
I hate that you fail at playing the drums. I hate that you hate me, without even knowing who I truly am.

and the one thing that kills me is- as much as I hate you, I just can't let you go.

FUCK YOU PETER. (ps. you look like you're about eleven and there is nothing cute of sexy about the prepubescent chest of a young boy!)

yours sincerly,

feisty midget

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pitiful post. You appear to be as stupid as Peter. Faulty logic, emotionally charged (and nonsensical) rants... Grow up, or die off.