Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO TURNED MY BEST FRIEND AGAINST ME

peter,
I dont know why I trusted you. I gave you everything even after i watched you hurt two other girls right in front of me. you PROMISED me youd never do something like that to me.. that you loved me. i fell so hard that I couldnt pick myself up. She got in the way, MY BEST FRIEND GOT IN THE WAY. Peter, you lying betraying dirty man whore. you ruined my life; you ruined me. I hate you and everything about you. I hate all the times you lied and I hate the things you said to me. You had to go for her behind my back after you lied to me about not liking anyone but me. You made me hate her. You turned her against me, caused her to not care, and to hide things from me. I was yours first. I HATE YOU SO MUCH. I HATE HER SO MUCH. Stop making me wait get it over with I know its comING I'm just waiting for the pain that comes along with it. Thanks peter for being the lying scumbag that you are

No comments: