Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO DRAGS ME DOWN

Peter, for a year and a bit you've dragged me down.
Making me feel like shit, and for every mistake you do,
i for give you but me? Oh, i have to be MISS FUCKING PERFECT.
i never get anything good out of this except your love
which isnt even there most of the time because you cant be fucking fucked to come and see me.
You talk out your ass most of the time, but YET im still with you.
You cheat, lie, threaten to dump me but still i link arms with some one and its the biggest deal in the world?
YOUR SUCH A DICK. i hate that i love you. and i HATE YOU for making me love you.
EVERYTHING that you said in the last year has been utter bullshit because i KNOW you didn't mean
"oh yeh i will come over chrsitmas" yeh left me sat here like a fuckiing dick. I was so excited that my boyfriend was coming over
but no you had to fucking ruin it
you ruin everything, and when its about you, its the msot amazing thing in the world.
all i get is you can do better . But i want you. or at least what used to be you.
Your BEST FRIENDS dont even fucking know you anymore, WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU.
Take your head out of your fucking ass and then see reality you stupid fucking pompus TWAT.

from miss fucking imperfect.

No comments: