Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO GO BACK TO NZ BUT INSTEAD WENT TO US

I hate you because even though I had a debilitating illness and financial hardship I looked after and supported you when no one else would!

I hate you because I believed you were depressed and needed to go back to NZ to be with your family only to find out that when you got your money you went to the US!

I hate you because you left all your shit here when you knew I couldn't physically move it and I would be left with the bitter reminders of you!

I hate you because you lied to me and made a mockery of our friendship!

I hate you because I never lied to you and always tried to forgive you!

I hate you because you sms'd other women pictures of your cock who in turn sent them on to me!

I hate you because you were to weak to tell me the truth and let me live a life that was a lie!

I hate you because all of my friends are so scared to be around the mess you left behind!

I hate you because I dont have a reason any more, you left me empty!

I hate you because you took the last healthy years of my life and left me with nothing good to remember!

I hate you because in your small mind you have justified this and you dont see what you have done!

I hate you and I will never forgive your cold and cruel ability to treat someone who loved you wholly and purely so cruelly!

I HATE YOU

No comments: