Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO RUINED MY LIFE

Dear Peter,

We used to be best friends, inseperable since the first grade.
In seventh grade you just decided to leave me for the 'cool' peopple, when they were really just people that saw you as a goddess instead of an equal like I did. You put me into a depression at 13, good job.
In 8th I decided to go to that Prep school that you kept telling me not to. You weren't part of me anymore, so I didn't care.
When you heard I was leaving you were all over me, saying, 'remember the good times?' Yeah. I do. They're gone. Bestest buddies? No.
As soon as I was gone you became REALLY close to that quiet nerdy guy that I'd liked for 3 YEARS. I didn't care, he and I still talked all the time and I thought we had something.
Now it's halfway through our freshman year, and he has announced he loves everything about you. And I want to die.
I hate you, Peter, for making the only guy I've ever felt this way about one of your little slaves.
(And PS bitch, I've been wearing hats and bows since last year, way to completely steal my sense of style.)

Go die,
<3 The Smart One

No comments: