Monday, January 25, 2010

I HATE PETER WHO IS A DIPSHIT, A LIAR, AND A PRICK

Dear Peter,

What the fuck? I cannot fathom why I can't let go of you. You're a dipshit. You're a liar.
You're a prick. You're a fucking cheat. Hmph. Yeah, I kissed him. You fucking know why? Because you were too caught up in your little world to give a damn about me. I wanted to feel loved again. At least I had the fucking balls to tell you myself. You lied to me for a FUCKING year. For our entire relationship. I wasn't important enough for you, eh? Is that it?
Obviously not, because you FUCKING did it again. I, of course, had to completely change for you. The one thing I asked? Don't fucking lie to me again. You let that WHORE slither all over you, while I was smashing my head into a wall? I don't give a FUCK that you were drunk. I can't find a good reason to stay with you. You don't want me. I hate you peter.


And I hate myself for not leaving you.

No comments: